Thursday 10 August 2017

For My Sweet Friend

Happy Thursday, everyone!! Lisa here to share a couple of cards with you today featuring several Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and embellishments.


Our DT challenge this month was to use supplies we purchased but have neglected. I purchased the Mixed Vintage Hydrangea Blooms a while back and this is the first time I've opened the package. The Hydrangeas were created with Double Head Pearl Stamens. I also used Cottage Roses, Lilies and Hip Rosebuds.


Tucked among the blooms are Mulberry Paper Leaves, Pearl Sprays, Crown Pins and Heart Shaped Pearl Beads. The butterflies are adorned with Self Adhesive Pearls and Double Head Pearl Stamens.




The tags pull out to reveal pretty papers.


Some close-ups:





Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used

Guipure Lace

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a great day!!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards lisa ! those pretty flowers look beautiful on the neutral pps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Lisa, both cards are just heavenly! Gorgeous flowers, wonderful layering and the butterflies are just so, so beautiful and I love that the tags can be taken out - amazing work, as always!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOODNESS.... Your cards are GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the flowers... they are so pretty and the sweet butterflies on each card! The tags look awesome too.. Such beautiful designs my friend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous soft colors on these cards. I love the extra gift of a decorated tag. Creative Bliss Lisa Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stunning!! The Sweetheart blossoms look so beautiful!! I love the design!!


    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the beautiful floral arrangement and pull out tag!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete