Monday 5 June 2017

First communion gift sets

Hello, Monika here :)
Today I would like to show you two first communion sets.


To decorate these gift sets I used gorgeous trellis roses and white roses in three sizes: 10mm, 15mm and 20mm. I also added white leaves and white 3mm pearls.




For the second set I used blue trellis roses.



I just love these trellis roses, they look so natural.



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED PINK TONE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES MKX-092
MIXED BLUE TONE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES MKX-096
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506 

WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES 10mm MKX-013
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES 15mm MKX-013 

WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES WITH STEM 1¼" (30mm) MKX-450

I hope you like my inspirations, thank you for stepping by!
Have a fabulous day,
Monika

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these are both so stunning!! Your flower placements are always perfect!! I love the designs!! Gorgeous projects!!

    ReplyDelete