Friday 10 March 2017

Capture the moment for yourself

Hello dear Wild Orchid Crafts lovers!

It's Aleksandra again with you today and I'm back with my new project for you.

Since we celebrated International women's day few days ago, I decided I want to make something dedicated to all women to remind them that they are important, loved, cherished, special, amazing... and they should love themselves, care for themselves, take time for the things they love
and just be joyful and happy. So this is my layout for you!









I used several Wild Orchid Crafts gorgeous flowers for my layout. You can get yours and much more at the Wild Orchid Crafts webshop. Here are the links to the ones I used today:


Thank you so much for joining me today and have a great rest of the day!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing, Aleksandra!! Wow!! The design is spectacular!! I love every single detail!! It is a work of art!! Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much dear Lisa! Your words warm my heart! Big hugs! <3

      Delete
  2. Beautiful age the design colours and flowers are fab Love and hug Carole x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carole for your lovely words! <3

      Delete