Monday 28 March 2016

Card-book for wedding

Hello everyone :)
Today I want to show you  wedding card-book I made as an example work for workshop in Dublin.


I used lots of white flowers: lilies, apple blossoms, sweetheart blossoms and gypsophilas. I also used diecut, I painted white with gesso.


All flower clusters look gorgeous.


Inside of the card-book you could find more flower clusters.



 Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-232
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
WHITE MULBERRY  MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-625
AT DUSK DECORS CORNER CUTOUT SET GST-065
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-496
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS GST-225

Thank you for watching!
Monika

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!! I don´t have word.........it´s really gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning card, such a joy to look at, I am drooling
    Hugs
    Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design, USA

    ReplyDelete