Wednesday 17 December 2014

A Secret Santa card

Hello everbody!

Last month I entered a Secret Santa swap on a Facebook page. The idea is that you get a name and address to whom you send a card and some goodies if you want and somebody else gets your name and address and makes and sends something to you. This is the card I made for the person who's name I drew.
The image that I used is Jinkles the Elf by Make it Crafty.
A close up of Jinkles, as always colored with Copic Markers and 3D paper pieced. I decided Jinkles needed bright red hair and so the embellishments had to have red as well. And since I thought the image was a bit bright with the bright red and the bright green I decided to go for white as well in the embellishments to "calm" the card a bit down.
A close up of the pretty flowers and berries that I used from Wild Orchid Crafts. With my card I enclosed a bag of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and a bunch of the berries and pine cone, a girl can never have to much pretty WOC flowers right?

Hope you like my card and glad to say that after it finally arrived the person who received it liked it as well.

Hope you have a great day.

Hugs,






Materials used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
Mixed Red Tone Trellis Roses 40mm
White Open Roses 25mm
Mixed Red Tone Hip Rosebuds
White Hip Rosebuds
White Self Adhesive Pearls 5mm
Star Shaped White Pearl beads
Red Christmas Berry Spray with Pine Cones and Holly Leaves

2 comments: