Tuesday 22 April 2014

Wendy's Birthday Cakes

Good morning I hope that you all had a relaxing Easter, I have had time out of the internet and spent it with my family re-charging my batteries so to speak, I am sharing Wendy's Birthday Cakes with you today another one of Di's Digis...




She has been coloured with markers and I have added liquid pearls and stardust to and around my image, the papers are Nitwits Thimbles N Thread and have been slightly distressed with tea dye, I have added a simple sentiment, ribbon and a doilie from my stash, my flowers are Cottage RoseTuscany RosesSweetheart BlossomsCosmos Daisies10mm Open Roses and Hip Rosebuds, I have also added some Flat Pearls to each corner...




Thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment