Friday 7 October 2011

Piece of Cake

Hi there all you Wild Orchid Friends! I have a very cool project to show you. I used a piece of cake template I found on Splitcoast Stampers and decorated it. It came out really cool. I'm very excited about it. It's decorated in Wild Orchid flowers and seam binding. I used the Fall colors, which I love! I love this time of year with the crisp cool air. It's very refreshing.

I hope you like my project and it inspires you to create!

Hugs, Mindy






Supplies
Paper - SU, Copic Xpress,
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Doily, liquid pearls, Brown Flowersoft

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this looks so realistic!!!
    Great job with this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Какая красота!!! Очень оригинальная работа!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhh that's so beautiful
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, looks good enough to eat!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was probably one of the most beautiful creations I have ever seen! Breathtaking!

    Hugs,
    Loreta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is great. I really thought it was real chocolate cake. Super idea to use the flowersoft!!!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to look twice to see the cake isn't real!!
    Beautifully done!!!
    Hugs Gea

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Mindy!! I want to taste it!! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete