Saturday 27 August 2011

Thinking ouside the card!

Hello all you Wild Orchid Craft Lovers! I have made a large pennant banner for a dear friend of mine, Diana Crick. It was her Birthday on Wednesday. I used multiple Wild Orchid Craft products on this project.

I hope it inspires you to think out of the card!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Mindy












Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA! Now hop along to Janiel's Blog.

Supplies
Paper - SU, Copic Xpress, Lime Twist Life of the Party,
Accessories - SU eyelets, Magnolia Doohickey Lace Tilda Die, Butterfly Doohickey die, Doohickey leaf die, Heart nesties. Scor-Pal, 

3 comments:

  1. Mindy, this is so cute! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a beautiful garland! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this banner- this would be so cute hanging in a craft room-namely mine!
    Great job and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete