Monday 8 August 2011

Flower Pot With Card

Hello everyone!

My project today: A Flower Pot with a Card.


A flower pot I made using polystyrene ball and fabulous WOC flowers and embelishments:
- roses 10mm, 20mm, 25mm
- large flat gardenias
- vintage seam binding ribbon 
- venice applique butterfly
- pearl spray


White vintage steam ribbon I sprayed with Glimmer Mist to get a vintage blue color.



A small matching card:


I made it a pillow shape:



Have a wonderful week!

Hugs from Loreta!

8 comments:

  1. Great idea! The flower pot is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. nice done the flower pot. So sweet.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are so beautiful. Awesome work, so well done. I love the flowerpot here, it´s really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya sweetie
    i just adore the flowerpot
    love the make one to
    is this a standard patern of is you idea?
    the matching card is gorgeoous hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your nice comments! The idea I've got by seeing real roses made like that in a ceramic pot in a local flower shop. I liked how it looked and simply made it from paper :)

    Hugs,
    Loreta

    ReplyDelete
  6. A clever idea.... very pretty indeed..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I love love love this project and would love love love to make one? Any chance of a tutorial???
    Hugs, cara xx

    ReplyDelete