Thursday 18 August 2011

Christmas Dance


I am sharing Christmas Dance with you one of the new stamps, she is stamped on Neenah Card and coloured with markers and chalks, I have used Karft Card and a new digital Kit from Nitwits called Winter Wishes, I have distressed the edges, added some Seam Binding with a Snowflake Charm, the flowers are Trellis Rose, Cherry Blossoms and 15 mm Open Rose, I have gone a bit Stardust Mad, I have added a sentiment both on the front and inside as it came with the Nitwits Kit....


Thank you so much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the colors and that image is super cute.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! Lovely colour combo. Thanks for the inspiration.
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely gorgeous. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn sweet.
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een ontzettend lief en leuk kaartje heb je gemaakt. En ook zo'n leuk plaatje.

    groetjes Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous, I am not a fan of blue bit I give this the exception lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete