Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year and a New Product!

Hello my crafting friends! I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's Day and a prosperous 2011!

I wanted to show you this card so that you can see that not only does Wild Orchid Crafts sell the most gorgeous flowers, but they are going to start carrying the beautiful rhinestones that you see on my card.
 I am so excited that they are going to be carrying these now.  These sparkle so pretty!  They are so new I don't believe they have been put on the website yet, but will be very soon. They come in an amazing assortment of colors too!!!!  The guipure lace on my card is found here.

My image is one of the new releases for January 11th from Lily of the Valley and it has been colored with copics. 

I hope your day is amazing!!!  Thank you for stopping by to see some of our new products!

Hugs, Dena

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Dena you tease you!!! lol........i absolutely adore Wild Orchid Crafts, i have most of their flowers and loads of their lace, i am a typical feminine woman, i simply adore lace, even paper that has a lace print on!florals, vintage, victorian, altered mixed media etc.... I don't use anyone else's flowers on my cards and so wished they would start doing bling, so i'm one happy crafter and will be buying those and the new large sized rose buds too!! tahnks for the heads up and the heads up for LOTV stamps coming on the 11th! a simply lovely card Dena, as always .....Happy New Year, Hugs, Vick xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and i love this image.
    I wish you all the best for 2011.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a stunning card, love the image and your choice of embellishments are beautiful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous! I can't wait for the new release of LOTV. The image is beautiful and the coloring amazing.
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete