Friday 24 September 2010

Teacher's Flowers

Happy Friday to my Flower Loving Friends~

Today I have a fun project to share with you!
I've taken a cute wooden box, painted it first with some off white spray paint, and then went over it with some Viva Decor precious metals paint, added this cute Inky Impressions Lili's First Day of School stamped image (that's been colored with Copics) and then added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and pearls to jazz up my gift box even more!  This fun box houses some fun school supplies and would make a great gift for a teacher or a student!
Here you can see the fun flowers and pearls that were added to dress up the box!  Flowers consist of a Sweet Rose, Cherry Blossoms, Gardenias, 15mm roses, Aster Daisy, 10 mm roses, 4mm close rosebuds, and 5mm and 3mm pearls.  All flowers have been sparklized with Illuminate Smooch.

I hope you've enjoyed my creation for today!  Make sure you head over to Wild Orchid and get your pearls and flowers today!   Have a great weekend!
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment